For this week’s homework you are going to prepare a presentation about yourself and your leadership skills.
Your presentation will be a short speech. Your presentation should be between 1 and 2 minutes long.
This presentation should include:
- Information about yourself eg: hobbies.
- Explain the leadership skills you have and perhaps an example of a time that you’ve used them.
- Provide some examples of leadership opportunities that you’ve had. These can include opportunities both at school and outside of school. For example JSC/EC and/or captaining a sport team.
- Explain why you would like to be a school leader.
You will be delivering your speech to the class on Friday 23 November. You may like to use cue cards to help you when you present to the class. Remember to practice at home reading the speech you have prepared. Good speakers always rehearse!
- If you are considering applying to be a Grade 6 School Leader in 2019, you now have a ready-made presentation to support your application! Mr Smith will be asking for nominations in week commencing Monday 26 November 2018. Interviews for these positions will commence during that week.